Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Uncle Karl


Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful day! We look forward to seeing you all real soon.

Baby Update - We saw the OB today - the check up went well nothing real exciting. We have a date set for May 2nd. Dr Hansen will be delivering us again this time, she also delivered Braxton. Dr Kemp is the doctor we saw today. She did say that they would most likely increase my insulin tomorrow when I call in to with my numbers. This was the first of my two week appointments. I go back next Friday since I will be in Paris at the time for the next appointment. Dr Kemp said that we will start Stress tests twice a week once I get back. I think this really stinks. I have to go twice a week for the 45 minute test. I know it is all for the best and it will make the time go fast, but I still think it stinks!
That is all for now. More to come in March!!!

No comments: