Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Aunt Andrea


Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Aunt Andrea happy birthday to you. Glad to see you made it another year. Wish we were there to share some cake - oh wait I can't have any cake! Enjoy an extra piece for me today. Have a wonderful day and celebrate your day well!
One picture of Andrea and Braxton blowing bubbles in the kitchen and another of Braxton hiding dads shoe down stairs.

1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Oh, thank you! You were the first to call this morning. I appreciate you calling me during your breakfast. I can't wait to see Braxton and hopefully see him lead some songs for us. Thank you for the song and the phone call. Love y'all loads!