Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Updates


My son is so amazing. He is learning so much and growing every day. He loves to play and he loves his dad. We moved the office downstairs and so he was playing bye-bye in the desk. He has his phone with him in case someone calls. He is such a sweet spirit and we just love to watch him grow.

He is doing so well sleeping in his big bed. He has stopped crying when he goes down and is taking all of naps in his bed as well. We still have one big battle to conquer and that is the 3 am wake up. We still have three months and I think we will be able to sleep through the night before little brother arrives.

*************************************************************************************

Valentines Day
What can I say other than I have a wonderful family. My father never ceases to amaze me. Every valentines day he seems to surprise each of us (the girls including mom) with something special. He is such a wonderful dad, husband, and grandfather. He knows how to love and be loved. He has set such a wonderful example for his daughters to follow and also an example of what his daughters should look for in their mates. He is a hard worker and just never seems to stop. He is a strong man and a wonderful sounding board. He is an amazing man who loves the Lord and has taught his family to do the same. I just could never say enough about how much I love my dad and how very proud I am of him each and every day. He said at my wedding that he prayed for each of us everyday and I am so thankful for that. What he does not know is that I pray for him daily also and I have to say a prayer of thanksgiving everyday also for putting he and my mom in our lives. I have been blessed by God with a wonderful family. Thanks dad for the memories and thanks also for the valentines day surprise!

************************************************************************************

One last update and that is I met with the doctor today and found out that all I need to do for the diabetes. I will have to do blood tests six times a day and a urine test once a day. I know that this will not be the most fun but it will help us both in the long run. I have to go back in a week to review my results. Based on the results from the test on Monday and the ones we did today my sugar is really high and there is a great possibility that I will have to be put on insulin for the next three months.
The good news is the test for the last three month average came back okay showing that this really just is a gestational problem and the possibility is high that when the pregnancy is over the diabetes will go away. I am not looking forward to all the finger pricks but other than that the changes are pretty minor. No more sweets! But I sure that won't hurt to bad!
Well that is all the news for now. More to come!

2 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Sweet! That was a lot to take in on one day. Thank you for keeping this up. It is so hard being away from you after being there for so long. I can't wait until mid March.
You pegged dad right on the head. We don't deserve what we have and I only pray that we can duplicate the actions that we have been taught. I got my flowers today. They tried to deliver them yesterday, but I was gone from the house before 8:30AM. I have a potted plant with yellow flowers.
Thank you for being you!
Love ya

Pearson Family said...

Your dad is a sweet man. I am glad the transition for Braxton to the big boy bed has been smooth. It was for Parker as well. I will continue to pray for you and your health during this pregnancy. Hang in there.