Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Play Day


Rosa came to play yesterday. We had a fund time. I found these wild children in all kinds of things. The pictures above are a few of the places I found them when it got "quite". Rosa was in need of some attention since he new brother come home. She has been feeling a bit neglected. Braxton also was needing some fun time. These two have been use to seeing each other almost everyday and the last two weeks have only gotten to see each other at church. They played real hard for hours. They both crashed well when nap time came. They enjoyed reading, playing, singing and dancing. We are hoping to get more time for the two of them in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for coming to play Rosa!

Update - my second appointment with the diabetes doctor. I went yesterday at 3:00. It was a good yet disappointing appointment. I have been able to control most of my sugar with the diet they have me on. I am only able to have 2000 calories a day. It will be good for me to get this under control now so that when the baby does come we will already be on track for losing any weight I do gain. I was able to control my daily sugar however my morning sugar has been really high. The doctor said that I was doing everything I was suppose to be and there was not really anything I could do about it except to take the insulin. So at this point I will have to take one shot of insulin a day. I have to call into the office one a week with my numbers and they will keep me on track. Although it is a pain to stick my finger six times a day if it keeps us (me and the baby) healthy then I guess it will all pay off in the long run.
Our next appointment will be Tuesday with the OB. They are suppose to give us the date to the c-section. I will let you know when I do what the big day will be. More to come!

1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

I'm so sorry that your blood sugar is not wanting to work with you. I am proud of you for maintaining your diet and trying. Sorry that it didn't work out the way that we wanted it to.

I am so glad that Braxton got to play with Rosa today. I know that they both really enjoyed each other.

Love ya loads!