Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's Official

Well the results are in and it is official - I have gestational diabetes. They called today with the results of my blood tests from yesterday and I failed. They did not tell me the numbers so I do not know how far off I was only that I did not pass.
I will see an endrocranologist 0(sp? tomorrow at 2:00 to find out more. I think this will be though but I can do it. My husband is wonderful and I know he will keep me in line. I will let you know how it goes.
Other than that things are going well. We are taking things one day at a time.
More to come later!

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

YEAH! You are a blogger! I am looking forward to your posts and keeping up with your family this way. Keep us updated with your pregnancy/diabetes. Love you.

Gallmeier's said...

This is so great to see the pics and hear how you guys are doing! We'll be praying for you throughout the pregnancy and the transition! I'll also pray that Andy does not get a chocolate craving as my husband did when I was taken off sugar! Love you guys!!!!