Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Snow



I had a whole post done and ready to go. I went to add the pictures and lost everything. This one will be shorter than the first as Braxton has now been down for an hour and will be waking soon.
A couple of pictures of Braxton - one eating with Dad - pizza and bread. The other is walking in mom's shoes. He is getting really good at getting around in my shoes and dad's. We find our shoes all over the house but it is a lot of fun to watch him learn.
Our weather has been crazy - December was one of the coldest months on record here in the north. We had record snowfall and record temperatures for the month. It was one to remember. January was another story with record temperatures on the warn side. We had a few days that were warm enough that we were able to play outside. That does not happen much here in January. We only had one inch of snow in January! You did not here any complaints coming from these southerners.
February has started with a bang. We have been warn and cold and were surprised to wake up to two inches of snow on the ground yesterday morning. The ground is still white, but all the roads and sidewalks are clear. You just never know what the weather will bring.
One more update - this blog is filled with lots of miscellaneous information. Monday was my monthly check-up for the baby. My weight was still fine as I have not yet gained any weight with this pregnancy, however this was the check-up where they tested my blood sugar to make sure that I did not have gestational diabetes. Well I failed and I failed by a large margin. The sugar level needed to be 140 or below and I tapped in at 170. So I will be paying the hospital lab a visit on Monday morning for a three hour blood test and a Rogram shot (shot I have to take because I am a negative blood type). I am just ready to get the test over with and find out what I need to do from here. I know that what is suppose to be will be!
More to come tomorrow!

No comments: