Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday



Fridays are fun days for Braxton and me. They are special in a lot of ways. Friday mornings are laundry time, we go downstairs and play with different toys while we wash and fold clothes. I usually lose Braxton around 10:30 or so for his morning nap. Once the laundry is done and Braxton is up from his nap we meet dad for lunch. It is the one day a week we go out for lunch. We either meet dad at work or we meet him at our place of choice. Once lunch is over Braxton and I hit the grocery store for our weekly visit. When we are done we head home to unload and put up our purchases. Then we are ready for play time. We play for an hour or two before it is time for our second nap. That is moms time to get on the computer and gets caught up. Once Braxton is up from his nap dad is home for a family evening at home. We have really come to enjoy our Fridays.

I am so thankful that I am able to stay at home and enjoy my son. It is so much fun to watch him grow and learn. I know this is not something that everyone is able to do and I am thankful for my husband and his hard work to make our dreams come true. He takes care of us in so many ways and I tank God daily for him and his leadership. I am truly blessed.

One last note in that my blood sugar is still fluctuating quite a bit. Today is the first day that I have had good readings at every stick. I have not changed a lot of things but hope that the small changes will kick in and do the job. I am really praying that I do not have to take insulin but I will keep watch and will find out for sure on Wednesday. Monday is Braxton's 18 month check up - I am looking forward to seeing how much we have grown. I hope that he will be over 21 pounds - that is our goal.

Here are some new pictures from this week. Braxton helping me shovel at path to the house, one at LTC practice, and another of him napping at work (he goes to work with me two days a week). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Oh, Neil! I don't miss the snow and cold but I miss being there with all of you. I am glad that you have your schedule working in your favor.

He looks so handsome in his cowboy outfit. In the picture where he is napping, he looks a lot like Andy.

Love ya all bunches. We are sending warm hugs and kisses from deep down south.