Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Saturday

It amazes me how every day is a new adventure and another story. Braxton is growing by leaps and bounds. He is a live wire and an adventurous sole. I thank God daily that I have a healthy young man that has a lot of energy and never stops. He has been very busy lately trying to make words with every sound. He is our little song leader every day at the table he has to have time to stand in his chair and lead us in a song. We are trying to talk more and more about the baby and how he will be here soon. Braxton just smiles and walks or runs away. I know all the changes will be hard on him at first but I just pray that the adjustment will go well.

Rosa had adjusted fairly well to having a new brother but she still has some rough day as it is really hard to share all of moms and dads time. I hope that we will be able to make enough time between the two of them that he can still feel the love that he needs.

My sugar has still been high even with me following the diet they have set for me. At the last appointment they told me that even if I did everything they told me to that my sugar could still be off just because of all the hormones that pregnancy brings. We are trying hard we will just have to see how things go. I will call on Monday and see if they up my insulin or not.

More updates to come!

No comments: