Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2006

Superman


Toady was a good day. Our weather was great! We were able to get outside and play, we took a walk in the wagon, went to the park, and played outside. We played so hard that this afternoon our nap was 3 hours long!! It was a good time for mom to get some things done.
I forgot to take the camera when we went to the park so I did not get any pictures from there. I do have a few good ones from tonight. After our bath tonight Braxton was putting on a Superman show for us. He was running around with his towel. Some of the pictures are attached.
We will have our doctors appointment tomorrow and are suppose to set the date for the c-section. I will let you know tomorrow what we find out. We also have an appointment to have Braxton's 18 month pictures made tomorrow. I will have them for all of you when we come in for spring break. We will be in Paris March 12 - 18.

1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

That is AWESOME! I love it. I can't belive at all the teeth that he has. Braxton's not supposed to change when you can't see him.
I love the "OH" picture. I can't wait to see you both. We will miss Andy for sure, but I am soooo glad that he is willing to share you both for a whole week.