Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Getting Started

Well over the last two weeks I have had a lot of wake up moments. I realized that I am working to much, not spending enough time with my child, not keeping my house clean, and I am only three months away from adding a new member to this crazy life!
This week I told my boss who has been on leave and just returned that I need to reduce my hours back to what I signed on for. This week I am going back to the 10 hours that I enjoy compared to the 30+ that have been required of me over the past three months. I am thankful that my husband is able to provide for our family so that I am able to stay at home with our children.
My husband is such a leader and a very Godly man. He has recently been asked to be a deacon at the congregation where we attend - what an awesome compliment. He is working very hard and still finds time to make sure that we are taken care of at home. He is a wonderful man.
Braxton is growing more and more every day. I really can not believe some days just how big he is getting. He is really starting to use words and let us know what he wants. He does not know what is about to hit with the arrival of his brother - we talk about it but the comprehension is not there yet. We will get there soon enough. We have been working over the last two weeks to get his new room painted and ready to him and his new toddler bed. He is just getting so big. We are lucky to have such a wonderful son.
I have so much to say and so little time to get it all down. I will do my best to keep the site updated for family and friends.
More to come tomorrow!

No comments: