Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sunshine

The sun was out today!! Thank you GOD!! We had a good day. We went to work this morning, it was good to go in a little early and get things done. We let about 1:00 and went to pick up Rosa and Logan. We all went to the Zoo. I will have pictures tomorrow. We had a good time, the zoo here is really small so we can usually get through it in about an hour. Braxton crashed on the way home and is still sleeping. It has been a good day. The temperatures are suppose to drop again tomorrow and be back in the 40's but today we enjoyed the sunshine and our 60 degree day.

I spoke with my diabetes doctor today. My morning numbers were still high. She decided to increase my evening insulin by a little to see if we can get the number down. She also decided that it would be good to start taking another shot before breakfast. I asked if we should try to increase the evening amount first to see if that would work before we went to two shots, she did not seem to think that would be enough and wanted me to start the other shot. So I will move to another insulin shot tomorrow morning. I know this is the best for the baby I just wish I could control it without having to do the shots.

Everything else is going well. More pictures to come tomorrow.

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I can't wait to see your zoo pictures. You are such a trooper with this insulin thing. Hang in there with that great attitude you have. I don't think I would be that brave.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

I am so sorry that it is not working out for ya. I know that Brazos will be well worth your work, Neil. Hang in there and Keep on Keeping on. We love you and we are proud and glad that you are who you are and that you are stong enough and tough enough to make things best for others.`