Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 09, 2006

What to do?

Well things are going well with the diabetes. We are still working to get that morning sugar under control, but it is just taking time. I have my next OB appointment tomorrow and the first of many stress tests. I hope things go well. This will be the first of the two week appointments. After a month we will go to one week appointments until he gets here.
Braxton has been drinking like I don't know what. He seems to be drinking and peeing all the time. I did some research and found that this is a major symptom of diabetes. I called the doctor and they suggest that we go ahead and have him tested. I think it would be best -better to know now than to have issues later. We go at 9:00 in the morning to have the test. My first stress test is at 11:00 so I hope that his test will be a stress relief!
Everything else is going well. I will let you know tomorrow how things went!

1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

I am trying to be patient and not call. I am going to call you at 1pm if you don't have some answers available. Just FYI, God hears the prayers of the righteous and I have been praying like crazy!!

Love ya!