Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Behind

I am still behind in getting everything posted. I will have pictures from our trip sooner or later. This week has been good so far. Braxton is cutting some more teeth. This has been another experience - he has had a runny nose and a fever. Today has been better than the last two. It comes and goes in spurts. He is adding about a word a day to his vocabulary. This has been a lot of fun to watch. He just points and says what he is pointing at. He is understanding baby a little more. I still think he is in for the shock of his life when Brazos arrives.
The stress test I had on Tuesday went well. Brazos did not want to cooperate. He kept kicking off the monitor so instead of 20 minutes it was an hour and 15 minutes. We go back to the doctor on Friday, we also have another stress test then as well.
That's all for now. More to come - pictures too - I promise!

1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I tried to send the pictures Tuesday night and locked up the computer. I may just burn them and snail mail them to ya. I will try and send them again tonight before resorting to the slowest way.