Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 10, 2006

God is so good!

Today has proved to be a very busy day! We have run like crazy and there is still more to come. Here are the updates that we know so far.
Braxton's test for diabetes came back negative! Thank you God. However, he has lost 10 ounces over the last 3 weeks and they were very concerned about that. We have been working on his weight for over 6 months and it has been a struggle. They finally decided today that we need to see a nutritionist. I asked to see one 5 months ago and they told me that they only refer sever cases on - but today it was their idea! So when we get back from our trip we will have a few test run and start meeting with the nutritionist. I am glad to finally do this because I think they will be able to help me find more things that he can eat so that he can grow.
We were there for almost 2 hours. I took Braxton to visit Rosa while I went to my OB appointment. Things also went well there. I am still losing some weight and we are working to get that better. She did say that they would most likely do an ultrasound around 36-37 weeks to make sure that Brazos is not getting to big. We are about a month away from that. They will check on his size then and decided then if they will move the date up or not but for now it will stay at May 2.
The stress test went well everything checked out okay. We will have two a week starting when we get back from our trip until the baby is born. I left the office there at 12:30 and had to go to work to get my cell phone that I left there. We left there and met dad for lunch. We got home about 2:00 and played outside till 3.
I called in my sugar numbers and they increased my insulin some more. I asked the doctor today and she said that the increases were normal and they would most likely continue until the baby comes because my body needs more insulin as the baby grows.
We are packed and ready to go. We are just waiting on dad to get home and we will head over to KC for the evening. We fly out at 10:40 tomorrow. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.
I will try to keep up the blog while we are gone.

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

So glad to hear that Braxton is diabetes free. If only we could put some weight on that guy. Have a safe travel! I will miss your updates and pictures, so try to post while you are gone