Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Early Morning


What can I say other than I am told I am paying for my raising. Braxton is an early riser. He likes to get up and going most (all) days between 6:15 - 6:30 on a great morning we will make it to 7:00 - this is only about once a month. It is good for us to get up and going, I just wish some mornings we could choose to sleep until we were ready to get up! I know he is just preparing us for Brazos. He does not us to get in a habit of sleeping late knowing that there is a baby on the way. He is so full of energy. He is a wonderful boy and we thank God daily that he is in good health and has so much to give.

Here are a few pictures from the zoo. We have been to the zoo quite a bit but this time he really seemed to enjoy the trip much more this time.

The snanke was really wanting to smell Braxton. He was cool in his glasss and hat - ready to go. He wanted to walk most of the outside part so I put the harnase on him - he is just to quick! The other pictureis of the goats that wanted to share his snack with him.

No comments: