Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 04, 2006

OOPS!


What can I say but that I forgot! With all that has been going on in the last 5-6 months, with the pregnancy, work and just life in general I seemed to have forgotten to renew my drivers license. I was talking with Amy about a week ago and we were talking about Jorge renewing his license and the picture, it was a light bulb moment for me. I told Amy that I thought I had forgot to renew my license back in December! Not a big deal in most cases other than if you let it go to long you have to re-take the written test. I did some research to find out that sure enough I messed up!
We have a lot of things to do today but one big thing on our list is to get mom a new drivers license. I have been reading this week and really hope I can pass the test. Pray for me!
The results to come!
More pictures of Braxton above. He found the stash of pacificers and thought he needed 5 this time. The other is of him in his cool new glasses and hat.

1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

I am glad that you passed your test. Lesson learned for me. I know that I will NOT let that one go!

Love the COOL picture!!