Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Zwiebruken

Okay so while Andy was slaving away at work I took at stroll in the town of Zweibruken. It is a nice size town we were told about 25 to 30 thousand people. It really did not feel that large at all. Andy was working and I went shopping. There is not a lot of things to do so I decided to see some culture. It is a quaint little town and the people were really nice. They did their best to try to communicate with me and likewise I with them. If I ever come back to Germany I am definatly going to learn some German.

This lady ran a stand in the middle of town selling Bratworst on a bun. They were only 1 Euro and were delecious. She got a little excited when I asked if I could take her picture. She was really sweet.

Here is her stand from the side also showing the street market here.

Most of the business open around 8 am and close shop around 7 pm. It reminds me a lot of Mexico in the small stores that are speciality shops. The people were really kind and did not push at all like in some places.

Here is more of the streets.

This last on is a little random and should have gone on the last post but since it is the same town and I had room I just added it here. An art statue in the middle of the triangle.

No comments: