Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rosengarten

We stayed at the hotel Rosengarten while in Zwiebruken, it was a very nice place with wonderful people and food. Attached to the hotel was a "rose garden" It was a nice little place, Andy and I had planned to go through together but got busy and we just did not make the time for it. So on the last morning while Andy was at work I went through the garden. It was raining so you can see all the moisture on the pictures. This place was large. I was told later that it is suppose to be one of the top five botanical gardens in Europe. I thought it would take about 30 minutes but after 90 minutes I was hurring to get out so I could meet Andy for lunch. It really was beautiful. If you are ever in Germany you should go through this. Here are some of the pictures I took. I though about a lot of you as I was walking. Andrea and Rosa I actually found. The rest I just thought about as I saw certain plants. Everything was labeled. There were trees, flowers, grasses, and much much more that a seasoned gardner would have appreciated.
Enjoy the View!!











No comments: