Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Dinning out alone - our Hotel

We walked the streets of zwiebruken yesterday - I think yesterday we walked about 10 miles. We walked a lot. It was a good but a little stressful day. We finally found a place to eat last night was was kind enough to speak English to us. The food was wonderful. We had snitzel. It was really good. Andy was so patient with me.

Andy ready to dig in

Me and my stinzel

Andy outside the resturant

Me in front of our hotel - it is connected to a rose garden. We will get to go through that tomorrow.

The entrance and widow to our hotel. It is a small little clean place. Very nice and the breakfast was wonderful. I had some sort of cinnamon nut bread - it was great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hotel and restaurant look lovely! I bet it is so much fun!