Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 12, 2008

Randon Germany


Andy had a meeting for two days at the city hall in ________ - I can not remember the name of the town. But we at lunch at eh resturant next door both days with a bunch of engineers. It was a lot of fun to sit and listen to them talk shop for 3 hours. They were all very polite and did all the conversations at the table and while I was around in English.

Another picture of the resturant. The thing here is that most all - 90% of the resturants have a place to eat outside. They open it up around 5 pm and you can eat your evening meal outside. Did I mention that there is NO AIR CONDITIONER in Germany. I have not seen one in any building - just open the window or door.

This is the market - grocery store that I visited everyday to get milk and water. Another side note - most all of the water 80% is carbonated. So you have to be careful what you buy. That suff is grose!

Andy at the Schlossphatz - this is the one place where we found interent in Zwiebrucken but there was a catch - no where to plug in and the internet had a firewall so that I could not update my blog. But it was still nice to check e-mail and blogs.

This is the castle where the plaza was - it is now the city hall for the town.

No comments: