Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

I am so far behind. I was in the car this morning when I realized it was Thursday. Today I am writing about 13 things that make me smile.

13. Getting on blog on Thursdays to see what ideas people have had. To see all the updates and what people are doing.
12. I love the fact that Karl and Andrea are here. I know it is hard for them to be so far from home, but it has been such a blessing to have them here this week. They are such a help around the house and with the boys.

11. My boys and their energy. I love that Braxton is going non stop all the time. I love the fact that Brazos is so laid back. I am so glad that Braxton loves Brazos. I love to watch Brazos smiles when Braxton comes around.

10. I love that I have such a loving family. I am blessed with great in laws and wonderful parents. I am so glad that God has blessed me with examples of people who love him. I am thankful that I have been shown how to love the Lord and how to make a marriage work. I am so blessed.

9. I smile when the afternoon rolls around and I still have extra points so I can go and enjoy the ice cream sandwich I LOVE!! Did I say how much I LOVE ICE CREAM!!!

8. I smile when nap time comes! When I have a couple of hours of sanity in one day. I love my children and I love the break I get from the each day.

7. I smile when My son (Braxton) tries to use the potty all by his self. He is such a big boy. He has been wanting to potty train, so we have been working on it little by little. He has gone all by his self most of the week. There is a possibility we could have this down in the next month or so.

6. I smile when I feed Brazos. I love when he looks up and me and smiles. To know that he is in my care and I have been so blessed. I love that I am able to feed him and enjoy the bonding we are able to share.

5. I smile when Braxton goes swimming and just jumps right in. He loves to swim. He smiles and gets real excited. I love to see him smile.

4. I smile when the phone rings and it is a familiar voice on the other end of the line. We love to talk to family and friends. I wish I was better at making the calls, but I do love to receive them.

3. I smile when I see just how wonderful my husband is. He is such a man of God. He love our family and he loves our boys very much. He is such a good father. He plays with the boys and makes sure we are all taken care of. He supplies us with love and material blessings. He works hard so we can stay at home and play. I love my husband!

2. I smile when I think of Texas. My home is where my boys and my husband are, but a part of home will always be in Texas. I look forward to the day when we will move back to be closer to family and friends.

1. I smile when I think of the love that God gives us each and everyday. He loves us so much he gave his son as a sacrifice for us. I can not even begin to fathom that kind of love. I love my children. I can not imagine how God could give up something he loves so much. I understand more and more each day that I am with my boys just how much he loves us. Thank you God for loving us so much!

What makes you smile?

3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

That was sweet! Enjoy the sister time, I know you are all having so much fun! Have a great day!
Love Cousin Susan

Angela Robinson said...

Great post, Lyneil! What an uplifting topic this week...it made ME smile! I'm so happy for you to at least have your sweet sister with you even if you are so far away from Texas. (My sis is graduating Saturday and moving away...so I'm in a completely different place than you...but I'm happy for her, all the same)

I smile when 5 o'clock rolls around and I know the garage door will be coming up soon and I'll be able to tell Norah, "Daddy's Home!"

Keep Smiling,
Angela

Pearson Family said...

I smile when Parker says, "i love you mommy!" I love your post and smile when I see it updated. Did you find your camera cord yet? We had to buy a card reader because my computer wasn't finding the cord anymore, or something techy like that. BTW, I get to go to Cousin Andrew's wedding this weekend in Paris! YEAH!