Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen
I asked my husband what I should do for my TT for today and of course he said I should list the 13 reasons I love my husband. Seeing how we reached a new milestone this week with 8 years I decided I would agree and tell you 13 reasons I love my husband and why I am thankful from him.
13. He is the love of my life.
12. He was my friend first.
11. He is my rock on earth
10. He is a great sounding board
9. He is smart.
8. He is the father to my children
7. He is the spiritual leader in our household
6. He is a wonderful dad to the boys
5. He is an aggie
4. He has put up with me for 8 years
3. He loves my family as much as I love him and his family
2. He always puts God first
1. He puts my needs before his.
This was one of the easiest lists I have ever made. I could make part 2 to this one and just keep going. People just do not know how wonderful my husband is. Thanks babe for always being there for me and taking care of our family. You are a wonderful man and I love you very much. Thanks for 8 great years. I love you!!!

5 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Great post...And I'm sure that Andy loved it too and wouldn't mind if you shared the part 2 and 3 lists with him too! (When I asked Jason what my T13 should be this week, he replied, "How about, 13 MORE reasons Why Jason is the Greatest"...but I decided to make him wait for it, he's still pretty giddy about the first list)

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Again Happy 8 years! What a blessing he is for you.
Say hello to your parents for me.
Susan

Jennifer said...

What a sweetie! :-) You are one blessed girl.

LisaN said...

Congratulations for the 8 years! Praise God who continually gives us new mercies each day! As newlyweds, we have yet to taste God's goodness like you guys have.

Pearson Family said...

The friend thing worked for us as well. You caught a great one cuz! Have a good weekend.