Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Today my Thursday Thirteen is a list of 13 things I need to accomplish in the next 2 days!

13. Finish my devo for the Ladies Night Out - tonight
12. Finish the food for tonight as well
11. Call all the ladies to make sure they are coming
10. Plan two other games for the evening
9. Pack for our weekend away
8. Make sure the kids ahve enough clean clothes for the weekend
7. Clean out the car for our trip
6. Give hubby and son haircut
5. Get corn to send with BIL to Texas for his friends
4. Catch up on house work so I won't be sad when we get home from trip
3. Sleep to prepare for car ride
2. Get snack bag ready for car for everyone
1. Stop and relax! (yea right!)
I am excited about all the things going on right now. I just have to remember to stop and smell the roses along the way. I will let you know how our trip goes when we get back!

4 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Oh so much needs to be done! I hope you get it all done and still have time to goof off. I have a love/hate relationship with to-do lists. I hate to see the long list but I love to see the progress being made. Hope you have great trip, love the new look of the blog-
Couz Susan

Angela Robinson said...

Hope you have a good trip. I'm with ya 100% about leaving a clean house behind...it makes coming home so much more pleasant!

Pearson Family said...

Where are you going for the long weekend? Corn...I LOVE CORN! I agree with Robinson Family that I love to leave a clean house behind! Be safe and I hope that the bible study was fun!

LisaN said...

I love the new look of your blog!
Rich blessings,
Lisa