Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen
I was at a loss today as to what to do for my thirteen. I decided to write about the 13 things I love about the month of August.
These are in no specific order!
1. It is the month I married the love of my life
2. We share our special day with my Granny (it is her birthday)
3. My sister celebrates her birthday on the 13th of this month every year.
4. One of my favorite aunts has a birthday on the 25th of this month year every year.
5. My first child was born on the 19th day of this month.
6. I found out I was pregnant with my second child in this month.
7. We always get visits from our family this month.
8. The green grass
9. The cool breeze
10. Cookouts at church and at home with friends and family
11. Swimming until we are just tired out
12. Watching my boys grow everyday
13. Knowing that fall is just around the corner.
Here are some things I love about August. What makes this month special to you? More pictures to come!

2 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Good grief...August is a huge month for you! Its special to me because its the month of my spiritual birthday--August 6, 1993! (Also my Dad's birthday)

Pearson Family said...

What cool breeze? Enjoy it. August is so fun for you.