Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Picture Day











I love taking the kids to get their pictures made. I enjoy seeing how they smile and just how cute they can be. I took them yesterday for Brazos 3 month pictures and Braxton's 2 year pictures. Let's just say that the trip was a little overwhelming. The place was over crowded and running about 45 minutes behind. Our appointment was at 10:40 and we did not get in till 11:30, I was a little upset. But, all in all we got some good pictures. We will try again in 3 months to get some better ones of the two of them. Here are some of the shots we did get.

Well I am having a lot of trouble getting my pictures to upload this morning. I will post this and try again later. Enjoy the boys!

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

The boys are getting so big! Too cute pictures!

Angela Robinson said...

I love the first one of Brazos with that huge grin, and the ones of Braxton in the rocking chair are too precious. Thanks for sharing!