Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Coming soon!

My son has placed my camera cord in a special place. A place he is kept very secret. Andy and I have been looking for the cord for two weeks now and have not had any luck. I have a lot of new pictures and stories that I would like to share, but Braxton does not agree at this time. I will keep looking - if it is not found soon I feel a trip to Best Buy coming our way. Just wanted to let you all know that I have not forgotten - just have been discouraged from blogging from my eldest son! More to come soon - I hope~

3 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Man! Good luck with that one...the hardest part about little ones hiding something is it can be in a totally illogical place! Hope you can get off without having to buy a new cord!

Angela

LisaN said...

Hi Lyneil,

I'm not sure you remember me, but I remember you from AFC. I found your blog through Wes and Stacy's. And Angela just found mine through another AFC-er! What a small (blog)world, huh! :-)

I enjoyed seeing the pictures of you and Andy and your sweet boys, and also of Brent and Cheryl and Karson. Great pictures! I can relate, too, about living up north -- Dave and I lived in New Hampshire when we were first married, and now we're in Alaska!

I also recently took a trip to Texas and loved it. There are lots of beautiful places, but there is no place on earth like Texas. :-) Home is where my husband is, but it sure is nice to visit that "old" home now and then!

God bless you guys,
Lisa (Neusch) Noble

Pearson Family said...

I hope you find that cord quickly. I keep looking for pictures.