Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Water fun






Our computer has been offline since we got home. Andy got it up and running last night after I went to bed. I still need to get my pictures off my camera. I will try to get that done today.

Braxton has really been enjoying the water, the boy would swim everyday if he could. He is staying very active and keep us going.

Brazos had his 2 month check up yesterday. He is growing well - he weighted in at 12 pounds and 4 ounces (53%) and was 23 1/2 inches long (60%). Looks like he is going to be a big boy. They did find a heart murmur yesterday during his check. We have been referred to a pediatric cardiologist. We will get to see him on the 2nd. The doctor told us not to worry that 9 out of 10 are not big deal and they usually grow out of them, but to be safe we need to have it checked out. She said he growth is a good sign that it is a minor issue and not a major one. So please pray for Brazos and that he okay and will be fine.

Have a great day and I will try to get new pictures out soon!

3 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Where are the pictures of Braxton taken?

Beck Boys said...

At the park by the house. We have a small pool that is open a few hours during the week.

Pearson Family said...

I will be praying for your sweet boy. I am glad you are home safe, and LOVE the pictures.