Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen
13 I love about being and having sister (and sister-in-laws)
13. Cheryl
12. Amy
11. Andrea
10. Open communication
9. Someone special to share emotions with
8. Someone to experience pregnancy with
7. Special reasons to visit Texas
6. Honesty
5. Fun times at all places
4. Being involved in each others lives even though we are miles apart
3. Being able to share and build our faith through each other
2. Special Aunts to my boys
1. We are both physical and spiritual sisters
I am very thankful that I have such a wonderful family and a special bond with my sisters. I am glad that we have such great examples to follow in our parents in what family should be. Have a great week! More pictures and stories to come this week!

1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

You are so good, Neil. We are so blessed to have you to hold Amy and Cheryl and I together. You are my rock many times and are always open to listening to me whine about things that we are doing. I don't know what I would do without you and Amy! Love ya!