Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I can't believe that he is 3!!

My little boy is 3. 3 years old. I just find it so hard to believe that he is getting so big. He is such a delight to have around and ALWAYS keeps me on mt toes. Boys are just busy. He likes to drive the tractors and play like he is feeding the animals. He loves to wear his new hat that Da and Mama Z got him and he loves to have on overalls (he got a new pair from MeMe and PaPaw for his birthday). They had set him up for a little while. Here are some pictures we took today of my 3 year old.









6 comments:

Heather said...

He looks so cute!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

He is loosing his baby face! and he looks tall, isn't that a bittersweet feeling? But handsome as they come!

Why do they grow up too fast!

Julie said...

I was so excited to hear from you! And..equally excited to log onto your page and see my sweet baby cousin! he's a doll! i can't wait to see him at a thanksgiving soon! Love yall!
Julie

Angela Robinson said...

What a handsome boy! (Love that "gig 'em" pose!)

Rachel said...

GREAT pictures!

Pearson Family said...

3!!! Love the red cowboy hat!