Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Baby News

I had my second appointment today for this baby and for the most part all went well. I am down 10 pounds with this pregnancy and this month did not add or take any away from that number. They decided that since I had gestational diabetes with the last pregnancy that they would test me early with this one (and because once you have had gestational diabetes you have a 75% chance of repeating it again). So this morning my number were good before I had the sugar water but they were really high after, so they are sending me directly to the endocrinologist. The nurse called this afternoon to let me know that I have an appointment in the morning at 8:30. I know that I can do this again for the most part it does not bother me at all except for breakfast. I am only allowed 15 grams of carbs for breakfast - give that a try sometime and see how well it works! All will be well. So we are scheduled for an ultrasound at the next appointment on Sept 11. I will let you know more as I do. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts of concern - they are appreciated.

On another note. Granny is at home, she got to go home the day after her surgery and she is doing well. She seems to still be in pain but each day is getting better. Dad said that the hardest part right now is keeping her in line. Thanks for all your prayers for that .

1 comment:

Mary said...

We've been out of town a lot lately, and I had gotten behind on your blog, and what great news! We're so happy for y'all and are so glad that there will be another little Aggie among us! Your boys are so cute!