Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Granny's surgery

**********Update***************
Thanks for all of your prayers. Wanted to let you know that Granny is out of surgery and in recovery. The surgery went well. Now the hard part starts. This is when she usually has trouble. Please remember her as she recovers. Thanks!
Granny Zant is having surgery today. I just spoke with mom and they are taking her in now. She has not had very good luck the last couple of times in the hospital, so I ask for your prayers for her as they do this procedure on her shoulder. I will update as soon as I know more.

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

WOWWWWW! HOLY COW!! Congrats! I wish you could have seen me when I read it! I am so happy for you guys! I will be praying for all those tests and your pregnancy!

AND your granny! I need to check your blog more often!!

I am so happy to have a new cousin, that may be born on Emaline's birthday!!!! Isn't that Aunt Bessie's birthday too!? Maybe you could suggest it! Just an idea!

By the way, I found that Strawberry Pie recipe, and it is from "Aunt Bessie's Girls." So you need to find out which one of you gave it to me! I have some questions! Love to you!