Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

9 years!

Happy Anniversary to the man that makes all of my dreams come true. I am so happy to have you in my life. Thanks for always being that strong consistent man in our lives. You are very special and I love you very much.

To the father of my children, I can never tell you enough how much you make me smile. I love the way you can make the boys day just be walking in the door. I love the way you are gentle and kind to the kids. You amaze me at just how patient you can be.
I enjoy watching you play and knowing that you enjoy being a father, a husband, and a friend. I know that we are all blessed to have you in our lives. Thanks for always taking the time to teach the boys about God and how to be good kids. They are blessed to have you as an example in every area of their lives.
I know you are getting old, but the truth is I love you more today than yesterday and I look forward to what tomorrow holds. You are my rock. I am so glad to have such a godly man as my husband and best friend. Thanks for taking care of all of us and for making sure that our boys are raised the way we think God would want them to be. Thanks for being such a supporter, care giver, dad, and friend. I look forward to all the years to come.
You are the love of my life!! Thanks for nine wonderful years!
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Birthday Granny Zant - we love you~

4 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you two have enjoyed your day and will get to do something special (get Andrea to babysit...she needs the practice!!)

Angela Robinson said...

Sweet post...Happy Anniversary!

Jen said...

A little late, but Happy Anniversary.