Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Swing of things

Okay first I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to my loving husband who has been wonderful to update this blog for the past two weeks while I have taken a small break. Today is the first post I have done since Brayson's arrival.
Things are going well and we are still trying to find a routine. We are thankful for all the help we have had and continue to have. Mama Z was here for a week, she left the same day and MeMe and PaPaw came in. PaPaw had to leave today but MeMe gets to stay for another couple of days. We are getting things in order and are thankful for all of our wonderful families.
Not to go unmentioned is all the help that we continue to get from Karl and Andrea. The boys have really enjoyed all the attention and love from everyone.
Braxton and Brazos seem to really like Brayson. Braxton would like to carry him as much as he can. Brazos could really care less most of the time but he like to put his paci in when he thinks he needs it. Brayson is growing and is still changing every day. I have still not ventured out by myself and I guess I will not for a little while longer as I still have not been released to drive.
Brayson will go to the doctor on Thursday for his two week check and I will have some numbers then.
Here are some pictures from the last couple of days. I have more but have not put them on the computer yet so you will have to check back later!
Braxton playing with his CAT equipment. These are some favorites at this point.

Brazos putting lotion on his face.
Dad and Brayson enjoying some time
A warmer day to get out and move some snow.
Braxton working hard
Brayson and Kaden taking a nap during all the outside activity
This is suppose to show the 8 inches we had in the front yard. More came today.
This pile is one that Uncle Karl made in the back yard for he kids to play on. I will have more on that later!


2 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Tell us more about the pile of snow and how good your insurance needs to be! Thanks for letting us practice all of Karl's crazy ideas on your kids. I think that God knew I needed some time...to practice!

Pearson Family said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear about the snow. And something about one of the post made me think there was a guest writer...but I can't think about what it was. He did a great job keeping all of us informed!