Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 04, 2008

We are on our own

I have a lot of catching up to do but I will have to do it as I have time. First here are some pictures from last weekend - it was in the high 40's and the kids had a great time outside with uncle Karl and aunt Andrea. Mama Z was here for a little while, then we took her to the airport and traded for MeMe and PaPaw. We have enjoyed having everyone here and the help has been fantastic but now reality sets in and we are on our own.
So far thing are going okay the boys are adjusting to sharing their time with someone else and look forward everyday to dad's leg getting better so dad can play again. Uncle Karl has done a terriffic job of playing with the boys and keeping them active - THANKS Uncle Karl.


Brazos getting ready to go down the big snow pile - He was not excited about it - it likes things better when he is in control. We are still trying to figure out who he belongs to - me or his dad?!?!

Then there is Braxton - my little Daredevil. He is ready to try anything at least one time. He was ready to fly down the hill and try to jump the fence. Uncle Karl was so hoping he could make it over but it did not happen - I am thankful. He had a great time.

Here is Braxton at the bottom of the hill. All smiles and ready to go again.

The boys in their snow gear. They like to put all the garb on and walk around the house. Me - I am looking forward to the warmer weather so that it does not take so long to get out of the house. But I am glad that they enjoy being outside not matter what the weather.

Brazos finally warmed up to being pulled on the flat ground by aunt Andrea. But once again it had to be his idea and he wanted to control where they went and when. He had a good time.

I finally got a bunch of my pictures on the computer so I am going to try and get them posted. I guess we will see how the week goes.

No comments: