Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Just some pictures of the kids

In all the madness in our home over the last two months I feel like I have really failed to post pictures of my kids (in the healthy state) and to tell you about the fun times that we are having here. Sorry to always dump on you blogland but I also want to say thanks for all the prayers and calls for our family.

Braxton in the thinking phase

Brazos into a little mischif


Brayson after a long day at the hospital


The boys helping me cook on Tuesday

Brayson resting after a long couple of days - he was really glad to be home.

2 comments:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

That last picture of Brayson makes his face look round. Sweet kids, love the helpers in the kitchen.

da momma said...

i havent had a chance to read yoru blog lately...wow! you have been going thru some stuff momma! Thanksful that it looks like you are on the upswing! Your boys are adorable! I love ya friend!