Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Last couple of days

Happy Anniversary to Pam and Micheal.
The last couple of days have been pretty busy with all the last minute things that I want to get done before Brayson arrives. Brazos has still not been feeling well and had a rough 24 hours Sunday into Monday - so on Monday we went back to the doctor. We were just there on Thursday and everything was fine, but when we went back on Monday we found that he has an ear infection in both ears. Part of me was thankful that there was something wrong and the other hurt because he was in so much pain. But, now we have a strong antibiotic and some relief coming our way. Just after 3 doses Brazos is doing much better and on the road to recovery.
Braxton is doing well. He is loving school all over again and has a personality that seems almost as big as he is. He is looking forward to Thursday but at the same time is still clueless. Brazos has no idea that he will have another brother this week. Brazos is putting more and more words together. I am just amazed at how well they play together most days.
We are less than 48 hours away from Brayson's arrival and well I am just not sure what to think.
Here are some pictures of the boys playing in some glasses we got from a birthday party. These things have been a real big hit in our house.
There are some pictures of Karl playing with the blocks with the boys. Thanks uncle Karl.
And last but not least are a couple of belly shots that Amy asked for, Andrea was ever so kind to take them for me today.
We will have more news for you on Thursday. We have to be there at 6am so we should have a new little boy by about 8:30 or so. Andy plans on keeping you informed.

Braxton needs his glasses to hammer the couch

Yes mom - I need them

Cheese

Another picture!

Okay cheese one last time.

Can I play with these too?

How do I look?

Just call me my daddy's kid

Kaden wanted to play too - but he was too sleepy to really participate

We tried anyway

Building a tall tower

How tall is it uncle Karl

Can I knock it over now?

Here uncle Karl - one more block

One, two, three - kick

And they all came tumbeling down

How about a castle?

How do I get out?

39 weeks and 2 days

Full length view

Just belly.





4 comments:

Pearson Family said...

You are looking good! Thanks for posting the pictures. Love the glasses! I sure have been thinking about you!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Neil, you are amazeing. I hope they do the paperwork on you and not Andy when you are rolling him in to the hospital tomorrow!

Pearson Family said...

Okay, I know I already posted, but just had to one more time. Love you!

da momma said...

ok momma! Do we have a baby?? praying for you!