Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

News

Well I have a lot of things that I just have not posted and well I guess I need to get them out here.
1. Dad had surgery today on some vertebrae in his neck. He has been in pain for a long time and went to see a neurologist back in October/November and well he had surgery today. He is doing well and the doctor thinks that everything went well. I got to talk to him a little after lunch and he sounded good. If all goes well he should be able to go home tomorrow. They did find an arithmetic (sp?) heart beat during surgery so they are going to send him on to a cardiologist, so please pray that all will be well with that.

2. We are officially 8 days away (we hope) from meeting Brayson. They will take him on the morning of the 17th unless of course he decides to make an appearance early. We are really hoping that he will hold out until then just so I can get everything done. I have had gestational diabetes with Brayson just like I did with Brazos only it has been a lot better. I have only had to take two shots a day and with only a week left I have taken only about a fourth of the insulin that I had to take with Brazos.

3. Andrea and Kaden are still in Texas. We will be ready to see them when they return to Iowa on Saturday. I know that Karl has been missing them we well. He will go over and pick the up in Omaha on Friday and they will all come back together on Saturday. We are ready to have them back.

4. Andy is healing well. He is suppose to get to 110 degrees bend in his knee before we go back to the doctor on the 22nd and being the over achiever that he is he hit 112 on Monday at physical therapy. So the therapist said that we would not push the bending as much until his appointment and start working more on the muscles and strength training. The hard part about strength training is that he can not put any weight on the leg. But he has been a trooper and is doing everything (well for the most part) that he is told. We are all looking forward to the day that he can put some weight on the leg and get rid of those crutches.

5. The boys are doing well. We have been talking a lot about Brayson and his arrival. Braxton is still banking on the fact that it might be a little girl. Maybe one day he can have a little girl of his own. Brazos is still pretty clueless to the whole situation but he is getting more and more vocal. He is really starting to put more words together and is just a ball of fire. Braxton and Brazos have been playing really well together and seem to really enjoy each other right now.

Well I guess that is all I have for now. I will post more when I know more. I need to take some pictures - I seem to be on a break from the camera right now??? More to come I promise.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You guys have been busy!

Praying that everything continues to go well!