Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Updates

First let me say Happy Birthday to Ashely. I hope to get a phone call in later today but in case it does not happen Happy Birthday.

Dad is home and doing well. He seems to be feeling real well. He is to follow up with the heart doctor later this week/next week. We pray that all will be well and okay.

The boys have had a cough and runny nose for the last week. I have been treating them with OTC drugs and love but when Brazos got a temp of 102 for the last 24 hours I thought I needed to take him in. He is fine - we will just continue to do what we were doing. There is no strep and everything looks good so we just pray that they can get healthy again. Braxton was so excited to go to school today. He got to play outside (if it is above 20 and not snowing they get to go out)and he was pumped. It made my heart smile to see him so happy when I picked him up.

We are one week away from meeting Brayson and I have kicked into the get it done gear. Today I went and tried to finish up all the loose ends that I have left. I have a list going so I guess I need to look and see what else needs to be done.

We have our monthly ladies night out tonight and I have the lesson. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. So I know that things will go well and hopefully through all of this we will get closer to the ladies of this congregation and we will all come closer to God.

Here are some pictures from the last couple of days. I will do my best to get more.
Dad and the boys playing Sequence for Kids
Who is winning you ask? Well I not sure that anyone is really playing by the rules, so we are all winners.
Braxton helping Karl in the bathroom. We had a leak and I think Karl has it fixed, he sure needed a lot of help and Braxton was glad to provide it.
Braxton playing with his new truck and trailer. Two reward charts and for him so far it was well worth the wait.
Brazos ready for a nap - still has Cheetos on his face from lunch.

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I am so glad you dad's surgery went well. I was thinking about you today and that little Brayson! Since he will hopefully share a birthday with Emaline it will always be on my mind when I think of hers! Hang in there! I know you will grow stronger cuz! You have A LOT going on! Praying and loving!

erin said...

Thanks for all the updates. I don't have time to comment often but know I'm reading. Good luck with the new little one. Try to get some sleep in the next week!