Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 19, 2008

3 B-Z-Bs together

Special thanks to Andy for keeping this blog updated and everyone informed. He has this one ready to go so I thought I would add to it before he posted it. Things are going well and we should get to go home tomorrow. Brayson is doing better and seems to be breathing a lot better. He had his circumcision today and is sleeping well at the moment. We talked to Andrea earlier and the boys seem to be doing well. Tiffany has been here to help and Mama Z will arrive later today. The boys will be very glad to see her and will be ready to play. Thanks for all the comments and e-mails we are glad to have our family complete and are ready for the adventure that this life will hold. I will quit talking now and let you read Andy's post. Thanks again!!
Aunt Andrea made the boys matching shirts. Text found below pictures if you cannot read it.
BZB's laying together for the picture.

My first chance to hold Brayson. This lasted for only about 30 seconds and then he was DONE!

Braxton talking to Brayson. He asked to hold him because he is "big". He did curls with him while Andy held Brayson's head to show his strength.
The Beck family pausing for a picture.


Let's add in Cousin Kaden, the Observer.

Braxton's shirt says:
Busiest
We are the Becks!
I am the busiest
B-Z-B
Braxton Zant Beck
I'm the teacher!
Brazos's shirt says:
Busier
We are the Becks!
I am the busier
B-Z-B
Brazos Zane Beck
I'm learning!
Brayson's shirt says:
Busy
We are the Becks!
I am the busy
B-Z-B
Brayson Zade Beck
I'll catch them fast.
Kaden's shirt says:
Observer
It's too busy here
Leave me out
Kaden Wayne McDonald
It's busy on the farm

No comments: