Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ultrasound

Well it is official - we are still having a boy! It is always good to confirm - just to make sure that everyone is still on the same page. He is growing and weights right at 6 pounds right now. He is not very big for a diabetes baby which is very good. Everything looked good so now we will just wait and see. Because of his size I do not think they will move the date - so we are still looking at May 2 unless something happens before then.

We have another stress test and our weekly check up tomorrow - will let you know how that goes.

Got all the rest of our shopping done this morning for LTC. LTC is always on Easter weekend. It is a time when most schools are out for Good Friday and it is Easter - what better time to show our Leadership to Christ. It is the same dates around the US so there will be over 30,000 kids serving our Lord this weekend - that is amazing and we should be very thankful! I have to pick up our meat tonight and we will finish packing the car and head out tomorrow. I will let you know tomorrow how things go and then the next update will most likely be on Sunday or Monday. Have a Great day.

1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Oh, Neil! I can't wait. I know that I keep saying this but it is as true as I feel. I am so excited. We got all of the shirts done last night. We will all look good on Saturday that is for SURE!