Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 28, 2006



My appointment today went well. There were a few surprises. The doctor did not think that I needed to be checked so I do not know if I was dilated or not! I have had contractions every night this week but nothing that has amounted to anything. She said that since we were doing a C-section on Tuesday she did not think we needed to do the full exam. The stress test was okay and it was the last one!!! I am glad that I will not have to go to the office twice a week.
So we are still set for Tuesday morning at 8 am unless we have a surprise between now and then.
Today has been a rainy day - it is suppose to rain all weekend. That means we will be inside for most of the weekend. We got out today for a couple of hours while it was clear. We are going to try to get out and do some fun things with Braxton tomorrow.
The above pictures are of Rosa and Braxton playing in the tent MeMe and PaPaw gave Braxton from Christmas. They have really enjoyed it.
We will let you know how things progress this week.

No comments: