Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Look!


The look in these pictures says it all. These are two of Andy's favorites. Our little boy is getting big! We have been trying to prepare Braxton for the arrival of Brazos however I think no matter how hard we try the next couple of weeks are going to rock his world. He is such a sweet child and I really pray that this will be an easy transition for him. Please keep him in mind over the next couple of weeks as all the changes in our lives begin - again.

Today we saw the OB doctor and had a stress test. All went well. They said the baby had dropped but there was no progression. The nurse did not seem to think I would make it to next week. Only time will tell. I have been feeling good and trying to get everything done just in case I do not make it till May 2. Other than that all is well here. We are taking things one day at a time. I am looking forward to Saturday so I can have Andy's help to tie up a few loose ends that I can not seem to get done by myself. Will keep you posted on our progress.

Good news from Emaline in that all the test came back good and she is feeling better. Thank you God for all the ways you work in our lives. Thanks everyone for the prayers. God is so good.

More to come!!

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

I SO commented on your blog last night and now it is gone. Did you ever receive the email telling you I did it? Well...here it is again.
Thank you for your prayers regarding sister. They were answered. It is not fun having sick children as you know. I just hope the meds keep another infection away. I know that Braxton will adjust well. Make sure Andy blogs for you when you go to the hospital. I will be waiting on pins and needles.