Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 03, 2006

Sun and Rain



We have had a very eventful weekend. Saturday went well. We had a good baby shower with good turn out. I failed to take pictures so I do not have any from the shower to share. I do have some of Braxton helping me get things in order. We ran around trying to get things done for LTC Saturday afternoon. Andy took me out for dinner on Saturday night.


Sunday was a long day! Time change and all day LTC practice. We were at church from 9:00 till 7:30. It was a long say! We were all give out. We were glad to get home and get to bed. Although when we got home Andy had a board meeting with the LTC board till 10:30 - he was really tired.

Today was a good day. The weather was good and the sun was out. We went for a walk and played some in the park. Over all we had a good and very busy weekend.

LTC is just a little over a week away and we are just trying to get everything done. I hope we can get everything together and have a success weekend. It will be here before we know it.

All my tests have gone well so far. I have one more this week on Thursday. I also see the doctor that day. I will let you know then how things go.

No comments: