Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Nothing really


This has been a really busy weekend and couple of days. I am afraid it will only get worse in the next week. LTC is this coming weekend. We are doing everything we can to make sure the kids are ready to go and well prepared for their events. It is a lot of fun, but does require a lot of work.
Tomorrow is our last practice before we head out to KC on Thursday for the weekend. I am looking forward to going and having this year completed and put in the books. I am glad that Andrea and Karl will be able to come up and join us. I am excited and ready to see them.
The kids are excited and at this point we are just trying to control all of their emotions!
I have another stress test on Monday, an ultrasound on Wednesday, and another stress test and OB appointment on Thursday all before we leave. This is going to be a very busy week. I will do my very best to keep everything updated.
The pictures above show Braxton last week at our LTC practice. You can see that he is learning a lot. He loves to lead singing and do the Bible reading with the kids. He is also very interested in the puppets. I do not have a picture of that one yet, but I am sure I will get one soon. Thank you God that Braxton enjoys these things! I hope he will continue to be a leader for God!

1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

You have no idea how excited I am about coming up to see all of you. I can't wait. I am so happy that in 4 days we will get to see you!! I will be ready to spend some Neil time and have Braxton and Andy time as well. Karl mentioned the other day that he is really looking forward to talk with Andy. With Micah in Paris, Andy in Des Moines and Tyler in Italy he is kind of out of men in his life. I know he is going to enjoy a short and crazy weekend with all of you as well!