Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 09, 2007

News

Well first let me start by saying that I am way behind. It has been a very busy weekend with LTC and there is just a lot going on.

--------
Cousin Susan lost her Great-grandmother this week so please say a special pray for her and the family. It is just hard to deal with loss. The nice thing is to know that we have comfort in our relationship with God to know that eternal life awaits us!!!
--------
Our minister Colby's grandmother is very ill. She has 4 brain tumors, and lung cancer. While we were at LTC this weekend he got a call to say that is has not been awake since Friday morning. They are not expecting her to make it through the next 24 hours. They are on their way to Texas with some very tired kids and adults. Please pray for their safety, sanity, and peace.
----------
I fried another computer. I don't know if you remember but about 2 years ago I spilled milk on our laptop causing it to smoke, pop, and make a lot of other different noises. My kind loving husband was very kind to me and bought another one. Well as of Tuesday a repeat was in order. Brazos and Logan pulled a large glass of water onto the computer and once again I am fried another lap top. At this point I am having to go downstairs to use the computer and I am not checking in as much as I was. We are hoping to invest in another computer this week with the full spill proof protection.
----------
Cousin Kanyon is doing well. If you have not been out to the site in a while you need to go. He is eating well and growing. Thanks to all of you for your prayers for him and the family. Please continue to pray that he grows and for all of his little body parts.
----------
Papa came through his surgery well. He is home and doing great. We hope and pray that the progress will continue until he is up and running!! Thanks for all of your prayers for him.
----------
Easter was great and I have a lot of pictures to show you when I get my pictures down loaded. The boys did great and loved hunting eggs. They liked the gifts from the Easter bunny as well. We had a very busy but wonderful day.
I know there is so much more I need to tell you all but I am at a loss for now. I need to go see if I can find the floor in my living room and clean my kitchen. More to come!

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

I thought you might have updated your blog since you commented on Kanyon's. Hope you had a great week!