Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Back in Business

My new computer arrived on Monday and I have trying to catch up ever since. I am so thankful to have a new computer and I am learing all about Windows Vista. Thanks Andy for making sure everything is okay and that I can not destroy this one. We did buy the 3 year - spill proof warrenty on this one.

I do need some e-mail address from you. I had them all saved in my outlook and I can not get them back. I did get some of my inofrmation off the other computer (like my pictures) yea. But not my addresses. Please e-mail me at lyneil@aggienetwork.com and let me know what your e-mail is.

Also, I know you are tired about hearing about all my stuff, but Tupperware is having some really good sales this week. They end on Friday. If you are interested let me know and I will send you an e-mail with an attachment of all the specials.

Have a great day and I will post some pictures later.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad you are back!! Can't wait to see all that your clan is up to!