Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Blessings

God is so good. I am so thankful that we have the avenue of prayer to talk to our Father when we need to. To take our petitions before Him and know that they are heard. I am so glad that He answers our prayers when we need them and not when we want them. I am glad to be His child. I am very undeserving of Him but ever grateful that I have Him in my life. Thank you God for being the ultimate Father.

Papa came through is surgery great. He is doing well and should be able to go home in a could of days. They worked on 4 disks in his back. They say they he should feel a lot better when the soreness is over.

Kanyon is doing well. What a blessing!!! He is eating, peeing, and pooping. I am so thankful that his digestive system is working and that things are going well. I continue to pray that his system will continue to grow and develop. I pray that his brain and other body parts will grow and develop as well.

Jaymie was told there might be a possibility that she could hold him today. I know she must be very excited.

Please continue to remember the Phillips Family in your prayers.

And last but not least are more pictures of my boys.

Brazos and mom talking it over
Braxton running out to meet Da

Braxton talking it over with Da
Braxton getting the corn in the buckets to feed
Braxton getting ready to go out to feed with Da

Brazos riding the horse with dad watches
Four boys - Hunter, Braxton, Eli, and Brazos
braxton pushing brazos on the cart
I am stronger
Braxton pushing the wheel barrow

3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

sweet times! I am so thankful for cousins, aren't you?!?

Pearson Family said...

I SURE AM!

Rachel said...

Sweet pictures. What hard-working kids you have!