Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 16, 2007

More coming soon

I know it has been a little while since I posted and I really do not have a lot to say now. The computer is still out of commission upstairs which means I do not get a lot of time to come down and check my e-mail and blog.

We are going to try and order a new computer today. I am excited and ready for it to get here already. We are planning on getting a 4 year warranty with with one that covers spills as well. I think for our house hold it will be a good investment. I took the computer to Best Buy on Friday to see if they can get my pictures off of it. I am really hoping at this point. I should know in the next couple of days.

It has been so long that I did not get to tell you that Eli (Ashley's son) was very sick. He ran over a 104 temp for over a week. They finally took him to Dallas and ran every test under the sun. They were released yesterday and told that he had some form of Mono?!!? Who knows.

Kanyon is doing better and getting really big!! If you have not checked in on him in a while - do it he is doing great. Thanks for the prayers and keep them coming!

I do have pictures to share but I don't have them down here so it will have to be later.

More to come soon!!!

No comments: