Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Can you believe that we are only 11 days away from Christmas. I am so excited to go home and see everyone. I am looking forward to spending some time with family and friends. While I will miss my friends here it will be good to see others. To make things fun I thought I would make a list of 13 presents that I have purchased this year and allow people to wonder if that is what will be in their stocking!!
1. John Deere Tractor
2. Tree Ornament
3. Crock Pot
4. Vacuum
5. Chair
6. Warming kettle
7. Necklace
8. Bracelet
9. Picture frame
10. Gift Card
11. Hand Soap
12. Calendar
13. Clothes
Guess as you will. What will Santa bring you. Have a wonderful holiday. Tell me how good or bad you were this year. Remember you still have 11 days to turn things around if you have been on the naughty list!

2 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Fun topic, Lyneil...although, if I tried to pull that one off, I'm afraid everyone would figure out what they're getting. (That's the trouble with being a part of a snoopy family!)

Pearson Family said...

I wish I was getting the vaccuum you purchased with someone who would use it.