Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sick - Well - Sick

This has been an up and down week here in the Beck house. Wednesday Braxton was not feeling well he was sick to his stomach and just not himself. He was better on Thursday. On Friday I had the mess. I was able to function - just did not feel my best. Saturday morning we had Christmas (I will do another post with pictures soon) and everyone was feeling better. Andy got the crud on Sunday just in time for him to leave for California. He was not feeling well when he left. He called later that night to say that he got there - he was feeling better then. Yesterday Braxton came in to get me in the middle of the night because he had made a mess in his bed. We got it cleaned up and he slept the rest of the night with me. Brazos had a touch of it yesterday with a couple of bad diapers. Braxton had another bit this morning with more vomit. So I cam ready for this mess to go AWAY! I am glad that we have this now and not next week when we will be in Texas - but it is no fun no matter when you get it. So this household is on the road to recovery!
We are taking one day at a time around here. I need to do a lot of packing this week. I have been making my list and trying to make sure that I keep everything picked up and in order. I think we will get there. I am glad to me finished with all my shopping and just able to look forward to the fun. I am looking forward to reading all the Christmas stories on the blogs. I will have part 1 of our story posted this week. More to come. Later.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I hope y'all are feeling better soon. Your boys are so sweet! I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip to Texas for the holidays!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Being sick is NO fun! But you're right better now than later. Hope you get to feeling better soon
Susan